I am pleased to announce that we have earned the right to be recommended for a mark of approval from the Millie foundation.
This mark is named after Millie Thompson, who died after choking on food at a nursery in 2012 when she was just 9 months old.
The achievement of the mark confirms that staff are confident if they ever have to face an emergency situation with a child.
Confidence and knowledge are key factors in the administration of first aid. The process necessary to obtain this award, confirms that we have trained all of our team, so we can to keep your child safe in case of emergency.